BUILD YOUR PASSIVE INCOME CAREER!

Popular Posts

Targeted Clicks

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Emotional Benefits Of Working From Home

"2004: I sat at a computer...and used a digital camera...for the very first time! 2005: I wanted to show my new hobby to the world: taking digital photos of my native Los Angeles. Timidly, I started an SBI website... and found it surprisingly easy to do. 2007: My "hobby" has turned into the job I wish to keep for the rest of my life, and will provide my retirement income, too!"

Vicki Funes, Greater Phoenix, Arizona, USA 

Who doesn't dream about freedom, about "doing your own thing," about making a positive change in your life/work style, about personal fulfillment? Take that leap of faith .Here are some benefits of that wish :
  • purchase special items
  • pay off student loans
  • buy a house or a bigger one
  • stay home with the kids
  • vacation somewhere special
  • save for their children's education
  • retire comfortably
  • and the list goes on and on
  • everyone in the family can "connect" to the dream..
Scroll Over 

No comments: