BUILD YOUR PASSIVE INCOME CAREER!

Popular Posts

Targeted Clicks

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What A Difference A Year Can Make!

 Before
First, let me give you a little background. I finished junior college and decided not to go on to university. I just didn't like school and never really did that well.I've always been a pretty good "people person" and I was a natural salesman. I started working for an asphalt company as a commissioned sales representative and it didn't take me too long to "see" that there was good money in paving and coating driveways.So, rather than work for someone else, I asked my dad for some backing and started my own business - I was 17 years old at the time.                                         

After


 My name is Judd Burdon. I am 24 years old. I own 4 online businesses and thanks to SBI!, my life has changed dramatically for the better over the last 12 months. I put my "Before" and "After" photos up for fun, but they really do tell the whole story.


Don't Let The Boy In You Die...

No comments: