BUILD YOUR PASSIVE INCOME CAREER!

Popular Posts

Targeted Clicks

Friday, May 10, 2019

A Bridge You'll Come To ...

There are bridges to cross in life

And forever and forever,
   As long as the river flows,
As long as the heart has passions,
   As long as life has woes;

There is a bridge, I’ve been told,
Legend declares it is very old,
Far away, it is not easy to find,
Some say it takes a whole lifetime.

We begin to groan with middle age years,
Time passing too fast has become our fear.
Regrets for things for which we never had time,
Alone now, we are left with memories sublime.

Tottering, doddering, now I am frail,
Nodding, I fall asleep and dream of a trail,
It leads to that bridge, of which I was told
Long, long ago, before I grew old .


https://www.ozy.com/good-sht/the-ancient-poem-that-will-put-your-life-in-perspective/70031

No comments: